lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-30-2016, 03:16 PM   #1
joeb65
Not Yet Wild

Default 2008 Fairplay Legacy, need schematic

Need a schematic for this model, didn't know if I should post serial number?? New to this forum, and not sure exactly what is acceptable yet.
I have tried contacting the original dealer, and multiple former dealers from Google searching. I have also spoken with Jim Clark from Clark equipment which is the company that purchased Evergreen in 2012, which is what Fairplay changed their name to in 2011 I believe. Apparently nobody has kept any information on these units? If anyone out their would be able to help me out with a manual, or a schematic, that would be fantastic. Thank you
joeb65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
joeb65
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2008 Fairplay Legacy, need schematic

bump
Old 01-16-2017, 08:42 AM   #3
joeb65
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2008 Fairplay Legacy, need schematic

I was told this was the best place to go to get information on carts. It appears that it isn't, would anyone have recommendations as to what websites are good for information on carts?

Tags
fairplay, legacy
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay