lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2019, 08:45 AM   #11
GodDogGod
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Kubota D782 swap

Yes, drive is running off of a splined shaft. Because this mower is 4wd/awd and uses the worst design Kubota has ever come up with to accomplish this, <hydrostatic>
Basically the rear drivetrain, fails, if you pay to have it replaced, it's $3600 at any Kubota service department. On the statement of work they state, "may not fix the issue". If I pay $3600 for something, it better work forever! Sorry, my rant is over...

Ok, looks like I am going to have to figure out the dimensions of the flywheel on both the D722 and D782 engines. My understanding is that they are supposed to be within the same family and parts should be interchangeable.

I'm located in Decatur. Are you aware of any cart boneyards in the DFW area?

I may have to reach out to your guy that can machine some parts if I can't get this figured out. Trial and error seems to be the only way I learn.

Thank you again and I will keep everyone posted with the progress or lack thereof.
GodDogGod is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps