lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2014, 09:07 AM   #1
Chad Pickens
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default precedent headlight on a ds ??

never seen a precedent single headlight before . can it be done easily or is major fab required ,I need to buy a new bumper and saw a deal for bumper and headlight combo thought i might try it ?? any idea?
Chad Pickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #2
chevydmax6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: precedent headlight on a ds ??

I think it can be done by the way I have a new set for sale if u would like to throw me and offer
chevydmax6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:34 AM   #3
Chad Pickens
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

anybody??
Old 12-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #4
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

I installed a single headlight on a Precedent earlier this year. The headlight and the bumper bolt on as one unit, and all Precedent carts come pre-wired for lights. I don't think you can buy the headlight separate from the bumper. No drilling in the front, but you do have to drill in the rear for the taillights. Overall it was very simple install.

I see a Club Car DS in your avatar photo, are you asking if it would be easy to put a Precedent headlight on that? Or do you have a Precedent and just want to install the headlight on it?

*edit*

Nevermind I just read the title of your thread, that you are wanting to put the Precedent headlight on your DS. You may have to do some drilling and maybe add some simple bracketry to get it to mount up but I could see it happening.
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:16 AM   #5
Chad Pickens
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
I installed a single headlight on a Precedent earlier this year. The headlight and the bumper bolt on as one unit, and all Precedent carts come pre-wired for lights. I don't think you can buy the headlight separate from the bumper. No drilling in the front, but you do have to drill in the rear for the taillights. Overall it was very simple install.

I see a Club Car DS in your avatar photo, are you asking if it would be easy to put a Precedent headlight on that? Or do you have a Precedent and just want to install the headlight on it?

*edit*

Nevermind I just read the title of your thread, that you are wanting to put the Precedent headlight on your DS. You may have to do some drilling and maybe add some simple bracketry to get it to mount up but I could see it happening.

thanks ya thats an ezgo with sled motor . I do have a ds im working on now though. I like the looks of the bumper and light unit ill have to give it a try
Old 12-16-2014, 10:35 AM   #6
miker
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

just make your own brackets for them,thats the only way
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car