lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #21
goldwinger
Gone Wild

Default Re: OH so sad

well I put it on TDC and the valves where tight as a vir@*# if you know what I mean.so I adjusted both of the to the specs I found.but when I cranked it over back to TDC the rocker arms were loose as hell.so what is the proper way to do this.i know on large engines you have a compression stroke and a exhaust stroke.i talked to the man that did the honing of the cylinder and he told me he did not remove the cam shaft or crank.so what now.how do I get the valves adjusted right??
goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #22
goldwinger
Gone Wild

well I reset the valves and tried to spin the engine over but now all I get is a clicking sound from the solinode...so what did I F--k up now.yes I have good battery power.just getting so sick of this.cant wait till I get my income tax refund so I can buy the engine from the othe guy on this site
Old 02-10-2015, 05:17 PM   #23
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

You likely were not on TDC on the power stroke if the valves were tight. Now they must be way loose. If you were getting compression, the valves were closed on the compression stroke. Maybe you are rotating the engine the wrong way????
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:41 PM   #24
goldwinger
Gone Wild

thanks but it is spinning clockwise
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car