lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #11
yellowhorse7
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: robin 244cc compression

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruredy View Post
You would know wouldn't ya. you even argued that the service manual was wrong not to mention your post telling everyone to not post in someones else's thread unless it was acceptable to you.
Last time I checked you weren't running this forum so going around dictating how things need to be is reaching a little.

Listen...I'm not gonna keyboard-battle with you. Apparently you are the grand pooba here and are considered a wealth of knowledge by some of these guys and god knows I wouldn't want to change that. BUT, I never said the service manual was wrong. Re-read my post

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...n-244-pg2.html

My post about telling people to contribute as opposed to just clogging up space with "hello" was right on. People ask questions because they are stuck and want answers. All too often I log onto any ol' forum (mine included....hdraracingseries.com) and find people struggling to get help from the "internet experts" only to get nothing. That is frustrating to say the least. The fact that you know these carts inside and out yet are so frank and curt with people drives me nuts. My area of expertise is drag race cars. I build them, maintain them and drive them. I go out of my way to help anyone that I can when it comes to their struggles.

What I will do is mind my P's and Q's since I clearly stated in a separate post that I didn't want to ruffle anyone's feathers. You guys are wayyy to sensitive. Enjoy your day
yellowhorse7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhorse7 View Post
Listen...I'm not gonna keyboard-battle with you. Apparently you are the grand pooba here and are considered a wealth of knowledge by some of these guys and god knows I wouldn't want to change that. BUT, I never said the service manual was wrong. Re-read my post

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...n-244-pg2.html

My post about telling people to contribute as opposed to just clogging up space with "hello" was right on. People ask questions because they are stuck and want answers. All too often I log onto any ol' forum (mine included....hdraracingseries.com) and find people struggling to get help from the "internet experts" only to get nothing. That is frustrating to say the least. The fact that you know these carts inside and out yet are so frank and curt with people drives me nuts. My area of expertise is drag race cars. I build them, maintain them and drive them. I go out of my way to help anyone that I can when it comes to their struggles.

What I will do is mind my P's and Q's since I clearly stated in a separate post that I didn't want to ruffle anyone's feathers. You guys are wayyy to sensitive. Enjoy your day

In your short visit here you have made some critical posts and yet you admit that the "welcoming problem" we have here exists on your website also? So maybe you should try to be alittle more understanding and congenial. If you go poking people with sharpened sticks they are gonna react poorly. Posts like 'stay out of my thread with your useless welcoming' ( or words to that effect) are gonna get you on the wrong side of people on any forum, You should already know that, Administrator . We are here to help. And it's free to you, so be nice ..... Good Luck.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #13
ruredy
Born Wild

Hey, frank and curt are my chinese neighbors middle names
If your trying to stick the running gear out of an atv in a golf cart, outhouse, bicycle or whatever, your pretty much winging it. it's not like someone wrote a book about it. there are a few threads about it but for the most part your on untested ground unless your copying someone else with the exact same vehicles. If you build drag cars you already know this but at least you have thousands of guys who've done it before you willing to help. there's not thousands of guys who used atv's to power their golf carts. only a handful and they have made threads about them and do help where they can. sorry you didn't get the info you wanted but that's no excuse to jump in somebody's thread and start chastising people for welcoming them to the forum
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO