lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
Ron Man
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Help Identifying Yr / Model of EZ Go Gasser

Hi, All:

I'm a noobie here, and to owning a golf cart. It's an EZGo 2 cycle gasser Model GXT 800 -g. I believe it was a utility cart, but is now has a custom flat-bed body.

My questions is, how can I identify what year it is, and what engine it has?? I am having some starting issues and before I ask a lot of questions, I want to be able to identify what it is that I have, and would also like to get the correct manual for it too. Is there a place on the body where there's a spec plate etc? I found the model number in the front but don't recall seeing a serial number or anything else to identify it.

Thanks in advance!!

Ron in NY
Ron Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO