lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
Buzz
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Unhappy 36V club car

Short of just running until it stops is there anyone out there that can give me a educated guess of how long it will go on a full charge with 6 good batterys and golf coarse type terrain? This would be very useful info so as not to have to walk back home while my cart sets out on a loggin road all alone Thanks Buzz
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
CartTrader
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 36V club car

About an hour of total running time. Batteries do recharge themselve a small amount as they sit not being used. But I would say to keep from getting stranded. Stay at 1 hour total running time.
CartTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #3
Big Bump
Getting Wild

Buzz, Your cart will not just 'Die' on the spot as the batteries run
down. You'll feel it getting slower and slower. Get yourself back to
the house when this starts. Good batteries will run you more than
an hour.
Big Bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:41 AM   #4
Buzz
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ok Thanks that is actually longer than I was guessing boy those gas powered buggys really have it on the electrics when it comes to run time but for my use electric is just fine I have a few acres and mostly use it to just run around doing chores. thanks for the info
Buzz
Old 11-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #5
Buzz
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ok thanks for the input thats more than I had thought by the way your cart looks great I really like that yellow I had a 67 chev P/U I rebuilt a few years ago and it looked about the same color yellow as your cart I was down in Calif. visiting and some a$$ hole stole it and I never got it back, guess they liked yellow also. Man I just love Calif.
Buzz
Old 11-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

good fully charged batteries you should get 20 to 22 mile between charges...............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #7
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Buzz
check the Sticky note about Battery Comparison at the top of the "Electric Club Cart" Forum. ( http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...omparison.html )

Battery Type and Charge are everything when it comes to how long a cart will run.
And the bigger the Battery and motor wires are the less amps are dropped across the wires. 4 Ga. or above .

Have Fun !
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #8
Buzz
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Oh Thats good info thank you I am real new here and still have trouble finding my way around the site but I will keep lookin till I the stickey note I did find that I have some B/cables that are in need of replacement thanks to another member helping me out with a Rev speed question man there sure a bunch of helpful guys on this site I am soooooo happy I found it I will replace all the cables with larger ones
Thanks A bunch Buzz
Old 11-14-2008, 09:21 PM   #9
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Good batteries will give 60 - 90 minutes of actual peddle time.... Test it somewhere close to home....You could take a voltmeter with you?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #10
CartTrader
Gone Wild

Club Car

Like I said...about and hour to get home safely. I wouldn`t want to drive for 45 min and then TRY to get home. Batteries and their condition have a lot to do with drive time.
CartTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car