lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos
Videos Fun and exciting videos of golf carts/atv's/etc.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-03-2014, 12:16 AM   #1
M16er
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Vegas Carts 440

[IMG][/IMG]

Vid of my wife driving the TXT with Geoff's 440 after we got the conversion done. She let off of it as I was wanting her to hit the brakes hard and she said she didn't wanna "Sugar Dust" me

Took it on a trip over a mile at varying speeds, not a hiccup one.
M16er is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2014, 10:51 PM   #2
M16er
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Vegas Carts 440

OK, had some more time to drive the EZGO around rather than work on it. Tried to find the steepest incline we could which happened to be the half empty stock tank due to the drought we been in last couple of years. Tried to get vid showing how steep it was. Didn't want the wheels to spin, and seemed like I barely gave it gas to get over. Vid coming down tried to get it at the steepest angle to show how well the disk brakes hold.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-13-2014, 01:14 AM   #3
KillerCC
Call me Rich

Club Car

Very sweet! Would you say you're completely happy with your clone swap? Im getting ready to pull the trigger on the VC440, got any recommendations? Thanks and.....congrats on the successful build.
KillerCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:06 AM   #4
M16er
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Killer, the VC440 is making the EZGO a real workhorse (not the EZGO one either)! Before we did the swap out, tried stuff that should have been easy, like pulling 50 yards of barbed wire fence not attached to the posts, just thorny vines around the fence. It fell on its face bad. Get into a low spot loaded and have to get my butt out and push because the power wasn't there. Sure it would run, but went into purchasing it knowing the engine would be replaced. It was here when cruising the electric forums the power of the gas and clone engines would be in my future Wife wants to put one of those IBC totes close to one of the deer feeders to keep fresh water close by for the critters. I'm thinking a second tote on a trailer for hauling water in. Shouldn't be a problem. We will definitely be taking pics and vids of the things we do with it.

You won't meet a more helpful and knowledgeable person than Geoff I have dealt with here (except the boards as a whole) and a phone call question is answered when you don't understand something.

I still have small things to do, Wife wants a cig lighter plug in the dash in case she wants to power an accessory. Just gotta get hot wire to it. Ran out of Red wire. Week before that, ran out of Black wire. We both agree the rifle rack needs to go across the dash rather than bolted to the floor. Takes away the ability to get in all the way across from one side to the other.

Last edited by M16er; 01-13-2014 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: edit
Old 01-13-2014, 10:44 AM   #5
KillerCC
Call me Rich

Club Car

would you by chance have a list of the items you needed in order to do your transplant?
Old 01-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #6
M16er
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Killer, first, Vegas Carts 440 kit. If you decide to go with a new clutch like I did, cutting, drilling and tapping crank not needed. You will need an adapter on the carb for the air filter. It also has a piece to hold choke lever down. Geoff may stock them now, if not, Parsons Racing. There are two sizes, so be sure to get big block. Rig your own throttle, Gas line T, etc etc. Follow the thread in the Clone Section about my swap out. Another issue I came across is since this cradle drops the front mount as well, my stock shift cables were too short. I think cutting a slot in the front part of the engine mount would solve this and let Geoff know. Most of it is tear down and installing new. It goes quick if you don't find other problems along the way, like a broke frame.

I fabbed my throttle mount out of bed frame angle iron. Going across from one bolt to the other, drilled one hole opposite where the cable is, the other hole got slotted so extra adjustment was there. Still working on choke cable. First idea didn't work out. Cheap choke cable kit. Pics when I get it right.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #7
KillerCC
Call me Rich

Club Car

Cool. Im getting more pumped up with every second!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos