lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #11
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: just tried to work on 48 volt cart

I think the last two answers might have hit the nail in my head!
The four center batteries were the first to be replaced. I then bought the next four the next paycheck- two weeks later- the four that cracked- were on the outside, the four interior batteries did not crack-

I think the coldest its been since rthe last time I filled them was 36 at home?

They werent cracked two weeks ago when I check?

thanks for all the help Guys- Through 25 years of Optics and selling specialty Glasses for Special purposes, I have learned you can always learn more, and listen to the people that have done it the most- You can still learn- and I am amazed what I learn everytime I read the page
thanks
have a good Turkey day- My son and I are going Firearm deer hunting this afternoon- its the first time in 5 years we have got to enjoy this together- He amazed me last night, when he asked if I minded that if we get more than one deer- One can go to " share the Harvest" it is a program in Missouri where hunter donated venison to food pantries- certain processors take and process the meat and it is distributed state wide- You always think you have raised a good young man and he comes up with stuff like this and you prooved right
thanks
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO