lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #21
Gydyup
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Testing batteries

Thanks, I hear you. Hate putting stuff on a credit card, especially this time of the year. I wont drag it out, every couple of weeks, payday.

Need to start on the frames though, dont have an aluminum wire welder, got steel stuff all day long. I do have a gas rig and Alum rods, may try that and put some new Alum in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Corroded battery frames are a typical problem brought on by wet venting batteries.
Note that replacing batteries 1 at a time may yield less than 100% results as mixing a new battery into an old pack results in overcharging the new battery. Over time this over charging can reduce the battery's potential. Better to pull out the CC and get 5 more now... and pay up on the card each month. (in my opinion)
Gydyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car