lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #11
Scott H.
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 97 CCDS steering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Found a shop that will come out to the house and replace the tie rod end for about $60. Considering the fact that I don't have all my tools moved down here yet and the fact that this place comes recommended, I find that to be an acceptable deal.
$60.00 with the parts included?

I would gladly let them do mine for that price just so I wouldn't have to fool with it!

-Scott H.
Scott H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #12
MDLNB
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 97 CCDS steering

Yep, $60 is what he said on the phone. He said he could do it in my driveway and wouldn't need to take it back to the shop. He did not give me a price on the brakes, but said he would have to take it back to the shop to replace them. I pulled the wheels and did some brake maintenance yesterday. See the different thread. They may only need fine adjusting now. I will have him check them out when he is here.

My neighbor saw me working on the brakes yesterday and came over to chat. He said his cart (newer) slows down going down hills and wants it fixed so it won't slow down on it's own. He said the dealer refused to change it. He's going to ask the shop I am going to use, if they can fix it.
MDLNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car