lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #21
SamCarroll
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Running finally now clunk in rear

holy crap! how did you do that? i would love 25-30
SamCarroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #22
steveb05
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Running finally now clunk in rear

Pulled the 3pg out and dropped one of these in its place...almost a straight up swap. Just had to make motor mounts and a custom exhaust...oh and you won't have reverse unless you change out the rear end to one from a 4 cycle cart. I've not had a problem with no reverse now that I can hop right over parking curbs :)

Oh and don't freak out with the pull starter. I used the clutch off my old engine...complete with the generator/starter goove so it starts and charges just like the old setup. BUT, if I drain the battery, I have a pull start backup option now! http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...tml#post502943
steveb05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO