lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #1
49ford
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Question Fairplay not running

I'm looking at a 06 Fairplay that doesn't run. The guy says it might be the controller but really doesn't know. I think it takes the 300 amp alltrax.
But,, how do you check the motor or other things on it that might cause a no-go situation?
I haven't found much info on these carts. It was posted they are like the Evergreen carts. Are they the same, or like?
I have an email sent to EMP to see if they have any of these motors.
These are nice looking carts, but if they don't run,,,,,,
Another thing, how fast are these? Some of the posts indicate they are slower than the Clubs.
49ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
diagnotics, fairplay, motor, motor & controller change
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts