lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #1
bodos
Not Yet Wild

Default 05 GEM E2 Wiring Diagram

Hi,
I need a full diagram, there was one on here I believe but it was from a 3 year old post and the image was just a thumb, too small.

I just need one to use, I will not need to discuss why as of yet but may have to after viewing

Thank You.
bodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-07-2014, 10:06 PM   #2
Tin Cup
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 05 GEM E2 Wiring Diagram

I just purchased an 05 Gem E2. Having some problems with it right now as well. I have a pdf of the service manual, it should help with what your looking for. Been using myself the last few days looking for what I hope is just a short. Has all the electrical info as far as i can tell. I uploaded it and tried posting a link for you but it wouldn't let me as I'm a new member. Have to wait 7 days.
Tin Cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #3
bodos
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 05 GEM E2 Wiring Diagram

Thanks for trying,

Maybe you can come back and try again after the 7 days.

Thanks Again
bodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts