lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
Fungelic
Not Yet Wild

Default "03" ezgo electric 36v PDS drive- only reverse no forward

I am currently having some major problems with a 2003 ezgo 36v golf cart recently purchased. It is a 36v PDS and I have installed a new F/R rocker switch, new 36v solenoid, new key switch and still i cant get this cart to work properly. When I hook up the rocker switch exactly like the old one it does the same thing when in FWD it will go in reverse, so I tried switching the wires and then when pressed REV it will go in reverse but it will do nothing when rocker pushed to FWD also solenoid does not click when pedal pushed down and rocker is in the FWD position....

Please please any information that could help me out would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Fungelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2015, 08:07 PM   #2
Shanewaters04
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: "03" ezgo electric 36v PDS drive- only reverse no forward

Stock controller? I've had this happen to me when I got my alltrax wet and water was allowing contact between the pins.
Shanewaters04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:38 PM   #3
Fungelic
Not Yet Wild

Please excuse my ignorance but this is my first golf cart let alone electric... what is the controller???
Old 06-03-2015, 09:02 PM   #4
Fungelic
Not Yet Wild

ok did some research and figured out what the controller is and that does not sound good if that is the problem...

Tags
new key switch, new rocker switch, new solenoid
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO