lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2020, 07:29 AM   #1
joehrs
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Need help.....1997 club car ds powerdrive plus

I recently bought a club car ds 1997 powerdrive plus with a wiper between the batteries.
I need help with testing procedures. The cart, besides not running is in good condition. The only history I know of the cart is guy said it only needs batteries. I am trying to find out if the controller is bad. The t-shaped one. One of the relays does not click. I think it is the one that is suppose to click when key is turned on. Here are some pics. I will keep posting throughout the process of fixing this cart.
joehrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
test power drive plus
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car