lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #11
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Can Someone Tell Me What These Fit???

OK, are you installing a cargo box for this cart? If not then you have ordered the wrong rear stuts, they are actually for cargo box 14004. A quick search on Nivel shows this part number for standard rear struts for a 99 if that is what you are building part # 9310.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #12
rose88
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Can Someone Tell Me What These Fit???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHusker View Post
OK, are you installing a cargo box for this cart? If not then you have ordered the wrong rear stuts, they are actually for cargo box 14004. A quick search on Nivel shows this part number for standard rear struts for a 99 if that is what you are building part # 9310.
I am building a 99 DS with factory top and need the rear struts to fit it. My personal cart is a 06 DS in which these wrong rear struts are close to the factory 06 ones. Just trying to clear up the confusion. Now that everyone is confused, lol thank you for your help. I looked at the online catalog from my dealer account and it did not describe what they fit other than the years? Hey but they do make a good deer stand roof. LOL

Thanks again
rose88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car