lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Vahalla1964
Not Yet Wild

Question 1995 Gas Club Car

I seem to have a problem on my club car. I was Riding up hill and it died down to and idal. it starts up but won't go It sounds like is flooded. I was told it could be the RPM limeter. Did anyone else have this problem.
Vahalla1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 1995 Gas Club Car

1st welcome.........you need to make sure its starting and running and not just cranking over ........put it in maintence mode, if its not starting check it for spark if you have spark than see if your getting gas to carb if you are check compression.....these three things are whats needed to run..........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
Vahalla1964
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for the welcome. I know that it is idiling becuse when i press the gas peddle down it lunges forward a little bit then it just sound like it is flooding itself but I know that not the trouble.I have some insite on this problem.I have and old bill that showes it had a RPM limiter. installed back in 07. I was wandering if the same problem can keep occoring time and time again. Also I can use information on how to diagnose the problem.
Vahalla1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

the cart will jerk forward even just cranking over they all don,t do it but some will and do......the rpm limitor is for spark if its bad cart won,t run....i,m not trying to be a smart arse but please make sure it running, with a good battery it can crank fast enough to move forward a tad and seem like its running...........also you can jack the rear end up get the rear wheels off the ground and check but unless you have a broken low speed idle cable to the carb if the cart is running its going to rev up even with a funky carb......but your rpm limitor is not causing this.......do you know how to put the cart in maintence mode? its like nueltral gear so you can work on the engine without having to worry about cart moving if it starts......................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car