lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
timbo2
Getting Wild

Default Pds Problem

I Have A 2000 Ez-go Pds Car In The Shop, Customer Has All Ready Been Working On, When You Press The Accelerator And Hold It Down The Start Solinoid Click On The Off On The Off It Will Do This As Long As You Hold The Pedal Down But The Cart Will Not Move In Any Direction, Any Ideas. Thinking It May Be A Bad Controller.
Thanks, Tim
timbo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Pds Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo2 View Post
I Have A 2000 Ez-go Pds Car In The Shop, Customer Has All Ready Been Working On, When You Press The Accelerator And Hold It Down The Start Solinoid Click On The Off On The Off It Will Do This As Long As You Hold The Pedal Down But The Cart Will Not Move In Any Direction, Any Ideas. Thinking It May Be A Bad Controller.
Thanks, Tim
Bro - what exactly are you saying here? You lost me with the "The Start Solinoid Click On The Off On The Off It Will Do"...

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
timbo2
Getting Wild

I Am Saying While You Hold The Pedal Down You Can Hear The Soliniod Engage Then Disengage Engage Then Disengage It Will Do This The Whole Time The Pedal Is Depressed.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

You should first check the micro switch in the pedal box to make sure that is is operating properly and the wire connections are secure.

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
timbo2
Getting Wild

Yes That One Of The 1st Things I Checked.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts