lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Wiring issue, really weird!

ok i just put in a new Starter gen and I tryed looking at the diagram for the 96 club car witch mine is and its two small of print to see whats what. there's this one problem that i have, ok the two terminals on the side of the S-G witch is A1 and A2. Ok with the gound hooked to A2 and the black wire hooked to A1 it runs great but does not charge the batt? But what the diagram say (from what i can see) it is suppose to be hooked to A1 and with the black wire hooked to A2 to F1. But when it is hooded like that it turns over, the S-G turns over, the engine has spark but dose not go and spits fuel out the intake side of the carb and pops a bit???

So if anyone has any idea on what this issue can be please let me know i would highly appreciate it. And if anyone has a bigger picture of the 96 CC diagram i would love to get that.

Thank you
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
Deans
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Wiring issue, really weird!

Check the sticky .... at the top of the page; I just scratch-built an all new wiring harness for my 99 Carryall using the pictures there = works great!

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-c...84-2005-a.html
Deans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB
Getting Wild

Club Car

thanks man
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #4
gillphen
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for that info I was confused with the wiring diagrams too and had similar probs. Now ok..
gillphen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
really weird!, wiring issue
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car