lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #1
96clubber
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default thinking of a winch

ok getting ready to order my wheels and tires and to put my 6 inch jakes lift on i have had for months now. now i am thinking about a custom fab of a winch. do any of you have any pics of where to mount a winch. will the front bumper removed i know there is 2 bolts holding that on. will that be enough to brace to? i am thinking not...... i am thinking running mine in the woods some what if i get into wet ground and mud and sink it. that is why i am thinking about this mod and also i am thinking the mod that the engine stays running when let off the gas so maybe that ill help keep the battery charged when running the winch.....
96clubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #2
adr
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: thinking of a winch

i dont think the two bolt would be stong enough,, on my dads cart we made a brkt that bolts on the front and the top of the bumper mounting area, it strong enough to pull his cart out of the mud,, not a great pic of the mounting but you can kinda see what we did,,,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carts 001.JPG (126.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg carts 002.JPG (137.2 KB, 29 views)
adr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car