lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-24-2016, 05:30 PM   #1
budracer1
Not Yet Wild

Default New xct 400 and HD solenoid install on PDS NEED HELP

Got my new controller and HD solenoid today and this thing is a bit different from the DCX that I took off, and to be honest I wired it so long ago that I've forgotten most of what I learned then. Obviously the connectors plug into there respective slots but I have an A2 and C from motor as well as the 2 smaller Wires that are F1 and F2. Then the 2 wires that go to the pack. The diagram leaves a lot of room for my interpretation. Then for the 3 small blue red and yellow wires that use to connect to small terminals on solenoid....well I'm just lost. Can anyone help? I would be willing to PayPal someone 20-30 bucks to give me a call and help me get this thing done, shouldn't take 5 minutes.

If anyone is interested shoot me a pm and I'll get your number, or give you mine.

Thanks Jason
budracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-24-2016, 06:48 PM   #2
budracer1
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New xct 400 and HD solenoid install on PDS NEED HELP

Ok I got it wired and running however it's extremely slow like the batteries are dead however they are brand new never run batteries and pack checks 37.8. Any ideas?
Old 08-24-2016, 07:46 PM   #3
Hecky50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Fully charged should be closer to 42 volts. Recheck your connections.
Hecky50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 08:26 PM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I answered your email do I get the $20
I said
I think you have not plugged in the motor speed sensor lead. Because the old DCX didn't use it. The new control is in limp mode because no motor speed sensor connected. You have 2 options.
1. go into the program and disable "enable speed limit" bottom of page 1 & the controller will not monitor motor rpm
2. Get the OEM speed sensor wire hooked back up to utilize the full potential of the controller features.
You said
Bingo, harness was hanging there - plugged it in and all is good.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 08:53 PM   #5
budracer1
Not Yet Wild

OK Scotty so where you want the 20 sent? Your the man by the way...thanks a lot, it had been a long time since I've been under the seat of the cart, took me a little while to remember everything.

JB
Old 08-24-2016, 09:36 PM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Click on the BGW donate button on the page header..... give what you can to BGW my friend. They make this exchange possible (and you will wear the donation stars under you name here forever)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:49 PM   #7
pedrofixlater
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Glad to here all is well, I was gonna post some pics because I just finished the same install on my wife's 2008 PDS an hour ago. WOW what a difference. the 36 volt pack was a couple of tics down on the battery meter and cart topped out at 21-22 mph. Special shout out to scotty B. I had an issue with my order and he fixed it in 1 day.
Wife is ecstatic. Happy Wife = Happy Life. ordering from CU is a pleasure.
pedrofixlater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 11:17 PM   #8
schade6006
Not Yet Wild

You are stuck where I got stuck - I wish you posted pics or info...I guess it will wait til I get feedback on email from ScottyB.
schade6006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO