lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2017, 10:06 PM   #11
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default Re: Long day of work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaj2 View Post
Which PQ motor is that?
It is not a specific one. It has the executioner green but Robby custom built one for my needs. It's high torque I wanted to be able to pull not high speed
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2017, 08:37 PM   #12
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Well she is in. The instal went as smooth as I could have wanted. The motor runs great. Definitely feel more torque than the factory. Ron at alltrax wants me to do a data recording and send it so he can tweak the field map a little different than the unimap. He thinks I should get a lot more torque!! Will have to give that a try Monday.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:24 PM   #13
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Think I may have screwed up. I was expecting a little more take off and I just happened upon a post from a while back on turf vs street. I assumed off-road would be turf but apparently I was wrong. It means slow go pedal and I need to be on street. Am I correct in this. I have it on turf. Heading home and gonna change it to street I think!!
Old 07-01-2017, 03:26 PM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Turf is meant for the golf course turf. I know "what's golf ?"
Turf is more gentle starts and street will break traction up hill if you ask it too
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:19 PM   #15
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Yeah I could tell a big differ nice in the delay. I did a monitor log and sent to alltrax. Maybe they can tweak and get a little more out of it. I'm loving it so far. Only thing I wish had done was get the xct 500 instead of the 400 back when I bought the cart but I had even less knowledge on these things than I do now
Old 07-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #16
nosaj2
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

What kind of speed and torque are you getting out of that motor? I'm not looking to break records but I would love more torque and around 20mph outta my series motor.
nosaj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:59 PM   #17
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaj2 View Post
What kind of speed and torque are you getting out of that motor? I'm not looking to break records but I would love more torque and around 20mph outta my series motor.
My Exray is showing 21.5 when I topped out doing my monitor file for alltrax the other day. I'm more about torque and was happy with that. It has a substantial amount more torque. A lot of the hills and mounds that I have to go over it take very little throttle where i use to have to floor it. Alltrax said I was only getn 339 amp on take off and they should be able to adjust that and turn it up more. I haven't received the new map from them. That is all new to me so I don't know how all the maps work. So far I love it. Also I pulled a heavy chain harrow around for about 30 min and never got over 98 degrees and air temp was 92. Thought that wasn't to bad
Old 07-06-2017, 12:32 PM   #18
nosaj2
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

That is what I'm looking for. I would like something that can tow when I need it to. Not slow down 40% going up hills and still do close to 20mph. Any ID marking on that motor that I can give to PQ?
nosaj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO