lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
FRC Dave
Not Yet Wild

Location: I live in Havelock, NC and work aboard MCAS Cherry Point
Default Cushman Titan XD made by ezgo

Anyone here work on the titans? I have a 2014 and Cushman is telling me I can get neither the front brake pads, the tie rods nor front leaf spring bushings separate? They all come as an assembly to the end items. Anyone experience similar issues?

Thx
FRC Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2017, 06:05 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cushman Titan XD made by ezgo

That sounds like BS.....I bet if you went to a shop that services/works on them, I bet they can get the individual parts to work on a customers cart.

do you have or get a parts brake down? and try to source out the individual parts
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:20 AM   #3
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Here in the UK i would take the parts to an "old school" auto parts store and get those parts matched up, the only one that may be difficult is the brake pads as they may be for utility vehicles only. I wonder if they are a commonly used part from other utility vehicles such as Toro, Kawasaki mule, John deere gator etc. Might be worth trying to get them matched at one of those dealers.

Just looked in here (link below) and can only find the caliper complete. cant see any mention of just brake pads. Can you remove them from the caliper or are they sealed in?.

https://cdnmedia.endeavorsuite.com/i...anxdparts2.pdf

Also does not show spring bushings nor TRE's separately either. I wonder if the parts you require are used on any EZGO models as the company is now one and the same. I will speak to my parts rep at EZGO/Jacobsen in the UK to see if he can enlighten me further. will not have any answers till tomorrow at the earliest though.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #4
FRC Dave
Not Yet Wild

Location: I live in Havelock, NC and work aboard MCAS Cherry Point

After some digging, the rack and pinion assemblies are made by Mavel Mfg. I called them and got part number info for R&L inner and outer tie rods. Cushman will not sell the tie rods, just a complete rack assembly. The front brakes are made by Wilwood. I contacted them and got caliper rebuild info as well as pads part numbers. Both Mavel and Wilwood ship the components to Cushman already assembled, hence no break down in the parts manual.
FRC Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:23 AM   #5
EZHO
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

i just got parts from this site , a quick check looks like they might have them ,I didnt research the 2014 year model, So ...?
https://www.vintagegolfcartparts.com...shman_steering
https://www.vintagegolfcartparts.com...an_brakes_shoe
https://www.vintagegolfcartparts.com...ering_bearings
EZHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO