lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #1
hunt2709
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 EZGO RXV Longevity

I am in the market for a electric golf cart to use for hunting purpose (flat, not muddy use) and for the family to use around our subdivision. I can get a 2013 RXV re-furb in my area for a good price (2.5k) or so. with new Trojan batteries and a back seat added around 4k. I continue to hear that I should go with a RXV over a TXT. Is the RXV a reliable cart that will last me awhile if not abused.
hunt2709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-13-2017, 05:30 PM   #2
Jd62
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2013 EZGO RXV Longevity

hi, i do own a 2010 that i got off a golf course lease in january 2013. Honestly i can't say anything bad about this golf cart, it's been i real workhorse since day one. I sure not abused it, but always ride it with 4 peoples in it. the only thing i had to replace, was the charger, as you can expect rxv charger are really weak. So for me, i will not hesitate to buy an rxv...
julien
Jd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:59 AM   #3
sltintexas
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I take my RXV off road a lot. It does very well. As long as I keep the tires from caking up I don't ever get anywhere close to stuck and I've had it in some pretty major slop. If I go at an angle I can pop over small stumps/logs, push my way through some pretty full brush and climb some pretty serious hills.
sltintexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:26 PM   #4
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sltintexas View Post
I take my RXV off road a lot. It does very well. As long as I keep the tires from caking up I don't ever get anywhere close to stuck and I've had it in some pretty major slop. If I go at an angle I can pop over small stumps/logs, push my way through some pretty full brush and climb some pretty serious hills.
Me too. I take my RXV places where the local 4 wheelers fear to tread. It's a great view from the top of the mountain ridge. The only way to get up there currently is to hike, or take the RXV.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO