lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2020, 10:05 AM   #10
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Ezgo limo refurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta904 View Post
Found out that my golf cart is a 95 medalist and not an 09 txt like I had originally thoughBig oops on my part. That being said what are the differences between the txt and the medalist? I assumed it was a txt pds because the controller, switch and key, were all interchangeable with my 01 txt pds. Do I have a medalist with a swapped drivetrain?
Sounds like it may have a swapped drive train, or was at least a DCS (sepex) cart from the factory. What is your manufacture code in the passenger's glove box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta904 View Post
Has anyone put txt lights in a medalist front end?
I would think that TXT lights should fit just fine, being that the cowls are the same shape.

Great progress BTW
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO