lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2019, 02:14 PM   #1
Psimon1212
Not Yet Wild

Default Club car PH1102-165813 stops abruptly

My father has an electric club car that just had new batteries installed 2 months ago. As of last week the cart starts fine and moves about 30 feet then it stops like you slammed on the brakes. If you left off the gas pedal and press it again, it will start moving again, only to do the same thing repeatedly. Every once in a while it will work fine after pressing the pedal several times. I have been unable to figure out what is causing this. I am a gas cart person myself. Any help would be great. Serial# PH1102-165813
Psimon1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2019, 03:03 PM   #2
LabRat
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Club car PH1102-165813 stops abruptly

Check out that MCOR, of coarse after you have verify that the Battery pack health is at 100%. Water level, no corrosion, new or young cables, State of charge & SP test
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:17 AM   #3
Psimon1212
Not Yet Wild

How do I test the mcor? Batteries are all good. Like I said cart runs fine for about 30 feet then stops abruptly like you hit the brakes. Everything I’ve found about the mcor says your cart will slow or not run at all.
Psimon1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #4
movin-on
Gone Wild
Club Car

You stated that when you let on and of the go pedal it ran for a while...With the cart off, step and release the go pedal 25 to 30 times then see if it runs....This cleans the contacts inside the mcor.,,It is only a temporary fix but it is an easy start to your troubleshooting ...
movin-on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:03 AM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

And if it happens after you let of the Go Pedal and then have to get it to go again, the MCOR micro-switch could be failing.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car