lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2020, 09:26 PM   #1
DbAlabama
Not Yet Wild

Default My 2018 electric RXV jerks at turn of key then beeps on and off

Hello. My 2018 electric EZ Go RXV jerks when I switch the key on, then beeps on and off. It doesnt matter if it's forward or reverse when I switch on. It was on charge when I went to drive it and discovered that it was dojng this. When in tow mode I can move the cart easily, when in drive the brakes hold. Hitting the gas pedal or brake does nothing. It has all new batteries and I bought it from a custom shop that rebuilds them back in March this year. I have read some of the earlier posts, but they don't seem to be doing the same as mine. I would appreciate any help from anyone who could guide me in troubleshooting or if someone has an idea of what it might be. Your help will be most appreciated and thank you very much.
DbAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-11-2020, 03:48 AM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: My 2018 electric RXV jerks at turn of key then beeps on and off

The title tells the whole story! You need a motor brake. Simple as that.
Only buy OEM,, skip BuggiesUnlimited, and all their ****-bag buddies. ShopEzgo dot com is the only "surefire" place to get real ezgo parts. (If a site sponsor has real OEM ezgo parts, please excuse my mistake).

If you want to learn about them, heres a link. https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=145410

Have a nice day. & avoid a mistake.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
at start, beeps, jerks
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO