lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
Gsbkproto
Not Yet Wild

Default Lift kits

What is the best riding lift kit for a 2007 club car ds? I'm looking for 6'' with a good smooth ride.
Gsbkproto is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Lift kits

Man sorry you didn't get any responses. Probably because this is asked so often. You might want to do a search for what you are looking for, chances are that someone has addressed this and probably multiple times.

With that said, it is known that the long travel kits are the best for ride quality and off road use. However they are expensive. I don't know if they are available for your cart. Check out the sponsors link at the top of the webpage and hunt around. All Sports, Jakes, Stretch Plastics are all possibilities.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
kellys~hotrods
Gone to refill cooler...

Yamaha

Default Re: Lift kits

If you want great ride quality, a long travel lift kit is the way to go. For the best ride you could upgrade the coil over shocks to a set of fox racing units or something similar. The coil over's may cost as much as the lift kit though.

My ride is smooth, but far from inexpensive or ordinary. I have a heavily modified Jake's front long travel lift kit which uses Ride tech's billet top bag-over-shock air ride so I can adjust the ride height and spring rate on the fly. The rear suspension is VW IRS with 6 inch double convoluted air bags (air ride). The cart all this is on is a limo (see avatar). My point is that you can get a super smooth ride for on or off road, but you will have to do your homework and likely spend some cash to get there.

Kelly
kellys~hotrods is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts