lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2017, 07:35 PM   #11
yamahaguy97
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Ez go will not move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millersouth View Post
The guy said it he pushed on the trailer. And when we tried to unload it it started doing it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
So when you were not with the guy obviously he said he pushed it on the trailer, and then mysteriously when it was delivered it was ceased up? Sorry but it almost sounds like you were fooled The chances of it not rolling after the delivery trip is extremely unlikely
yamahaguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-15-2017, 08:25 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by millersouth View Post
I have a 2010 EZGO PDS 48 volt batteries are bad. tried to push it but will not move jacked up rear end both wheels will spin but opposite side will spin backwards. Anyone else have this problem.

The cart has what is called an open differential. What you see is normal. I have this cart and love it. Get some new batteries - it's a gas with the new XCT controller from Alltrax in it
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:41 PM   #13
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

If it won't roll on it's own but off the ground when you spin one wheel the other spins opposite direction then I'm thinking stuck motor.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:04 PM   #14
yamahaguy97
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
If it won't roll on it's own but off the ground when you spin one wheel the other spins opposite direction then I'm thinking stuck motor.
But he said the guy told him he rolled it on his trailer, then it was delivered and when trying to roll off all of a sudden it won't move at all. What's the chances the motor got stuck during the trip on the trailer to be delivered? Lol
yamahaguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:39 AM   #15
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaguy97 View Post
But he said the guy told him he rolled it on his trailer, then it was delivered and when trying to roll off all of a sudden it won't move at all. What's the chances the motor got stuck during the trip on the trailer to be delivered? Lol
Key words here. "Guy told him he rolled it on the trailer" And a little old lady drove it on there.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:40 AM   #16
millersouth
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks I'll figure it out.

millersouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:42 AM   #17
mutant
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

you can drain rear diff and remove the diff cover-maybe something is stuck in the pinion gear-but i doubt it......
the motor is suspect in my opinion...
mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:56 PM   #18
millersouth
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Ok cart was flooded. Fresh water. I have replace motor, controller complete wiring harness, speed sensor pedal switch, and silonoid. The batteries were ok.

Now the problem I am having is that I can get it to move forward by messing with the wires and the pedal switch box. It's like the micro switch gives that first little jump. If I switch to reverse I get the buzzer but doesn't move the I have to pull off a wire in the pedal box switch (any wire) and it will move again. The wire harness from the pedal box is the only one that have not been replaced.

I tried to explain the best I could. Any help would be appreciated

millersouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO