lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2017, 07:24 AM   #1
n2carts
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default New to EZGO but 3rd cart I've owned

Well I recently had my Precedent for sale but ended up trading it for this 2006 EZGO TXT and some cash. Since I can't leave well enough alone I started to make it mine.

It's a little beat up and had some electrical issues but I think I go them worked out. It used to barely make it 18 holes of golf and it ended up having a bad battery and one of the connectors on the solenoid was burnt. I replaced the battery and connector and she run fine.

I had some extra material left over from my first cart so I did the seats and found the wheels at the local pawn shop/golf cart dealer. Make so much of a difference.

I installed the volt meter in the roof which turned out to not be that hard to do.

My future plans are to install the speed magnet I have, paint the roof black with bed liner, add the side mirrors that I ordered and get a new windshield.

I am going to try and stop myself from going up to 42 or 48 volt and getting a motor upgrade but it's hard to go from 34+ mph to 18 mph.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0184.jpg (357.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0199.jpg (663.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0208.jpg (221.9 KB, 0 views)
n2carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-15-2017, 07:34 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New to EZGO but 3rd cart I've owned

Looks like it may be a PDS cart. If yes, any Alltrax XCT control will net 23 mph
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
n2carts
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: New to EZGO but 3rd cart I've owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Looks like it may be a PDS cart. If yes, any Alltrax XCT control will net 23 mph
Yes scottyb it is a PDS cart. I have been looking at the controllers and the solenoids and the cables and the motors which is why I'm trying to resist. Can't get one without the others and would go 48v if I did that which would be a new charger.

Once I'm sure all the electrical issues are resolved I will see what's next. Thank s for the advice though.
n2carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO