lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2022, 12:18 PM   #1
darty911
Not Yet Wild

Default RoyPow TXT 48v

I have a TXT PDS cart (2006) with 48V (2021 motor) running a RoyPow 105a and a DCX 400. Does good but on some moderate hill with only a little throttle the safety circuit in the RoyPow will trip. It will reset in a few seconds, but I think the DCX may have the current set to high. Should I set the Max Amp output at 50% so it can only send 200a to the motor? I haven't checked it, but it is probably set at 100% (400amp). I know the RoyPow can only take over 200 amps for brief spurts. Any help is appreciated.
darty911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2022, 12:47 PM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RoyPow TXT 48v

Give it a try, reducing the max amp output might do the trick.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO