lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
orange68
Not Yet Wild

Default new to gas carts!

I aquired a 96 carryall. someone had cut and spliced a bunch of wires. from looking at the diagram I have rewired everything but on the starter/generator there is a red and a green wire i'm not sure of where they go. Then the rev limiter has 3 black wires one is grounded and the other 2 im not sure of? looking at pic of a new r/l it has a ground the other 2 wires were hooked together I guess they had cut them. and on the wiring diagram what is the engine kill hookup? thanks in advance for all the help.
orange68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
orange68
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: new to gas carts!

Anyone? On diagram it has a wire (its white with black stripe) going from ignition switch to microswitch and out to engine kill hookup. Whats the engine kill hookup?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
bioniccartsandcustoms
Runnin' with Scissors

Club Car

The white wire with black runner that runs from the keyswitch to a micro switch and then to the rpm limiter/black box. Sould be a bullet connector.
bioniccartsandcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
orange68
Not Yet Wild

Thanks, the s/g is a hitachi the wiring diagram says the df terminal goes to the voltage reg. it doesn't have a post it has two wires red and green coming out of the case. im stumped any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 08-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
orange68
Not Yet Wild

I've seen some of the things you guys have answered this is an easy one. would pics of the neighbors wife help me any????Lol
Old 08-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Sorry orange, I don't know jack about electrical but will tell ya a lie if she was wearing a skimpy Bikini holding a nice cold adult beverage!!!!!

(and didn't weigh over 120lbs!!!)

crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car