lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #81
YellowSled
Gone Wild

Default Re: Drive Electric Problems Mount

For what I have learned and maybe some other zoners can shed some more light on this but its a completely diffrent division in paypal (paypalpro-DP) that does this. Its not the same paypal division that you log in at paypal.com. People that did recieve the calls cross refrenced the caller ID number to paypal/ebay. (as ebay owns paypal)

This may not be 100% accurate, but that is what I got from it.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #82
Capn Tony
Not Yet Wild
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
Nope, not gonna happen EVER. HE is banned from here and will remain banned from here as well as anyone else that works for Johnson & Johnson. I aint putting up with that crap. I contacted J&J to about it also.
WOW! Did I read this right? Are we now going to try to get people fired from their jobs because their posts are objectionable to the moderator of a golf cart forum?!?! Maybe I misinterpreted this post. If so, I apologize.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #83
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSled View Post
For what I have learned and maybe some other zoners can shed some more light on this but its a completely diffrent division in paypal (paypalpro-DP) that does this. Its not the same paypal division that you log in at paypal.com. People that did recieve the calls cross refrenced the caller ID number to paypal/ebay. (as ebay owns paypal)

This may not be 100% accurate, but that is what I got from it.
Got ya, ---how was that beer?-- sled.----hey what about DE's web site, they got it running for ya --
Old 02-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #84
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

Hey Yeller Sled, Is the tag in your signature your "Zone" tag?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #85
YellowSled
Gone Wild

I posted up my tag back on the 28th or 29th of Dec. That tag is not mine, I found it on the internet. I changed it to all 0's so not to post the guys tag on here. lol.. Truthfully Its hosted on my facebook page and at work its blocked, so one day i was at work and wanted to put up a plate of the MD LSV I just googled one and hosted it here. One day Ill get around to putting up mine.

They put up new customer pics 2-3 days ago, but nothing as of yet. Beer was good, Yuengling in a Baltimore Ravens Koozie.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:24 PM   #86
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Tony View Post
WOW! Did I read this right? Are we now going to try to get people fired from their jobs because their posts are objectionable to the moderator of a golf cart forum?!?! Maybe I misinterpreted this post. If so, I apologize.
I guess if you knew what was done then you might have a different "opinion". If they weren't starting crap then they wouldn't have been chicken **** and signed up as a different user, not only once either. Of coarse, they fail to mention any of that on their forum. You can thank them for the start of the bannings.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #87
YellowSled
Gone Wild

cant we all just hug and make up? First round is on me!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #88
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSled View Post
cant we all just hug and make up? First round is on me!
Nope, been there tried that. TWICE. Didn't work so they can kiss it where the sun dont shine. Again, the ones that ain't banned are the ones who aren't starting trouble or running their mouths. As stated in an earier thread, I'm sure there might have been innocents caught in the crossfire. All they gotta do is contact me. Number to date: "1".
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay