lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Pipsta
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Bouncy Brake Pedal....Boioioioioing!

Seriously this thing bounces like a superball making my brake light relay click on and off while I go down the road undoubtedly confusing the he77 out of the guy behind me wondering whether I'm coming or going.

I suspect a broken, missing or disconnected return spring. I figure I'll run it past this forum first and hope to get some insights or tricks in resolving this issue. Since I'll be under there extending my already enormous rod, that's what she said, I figure I'll try and get this bugger licked as well.

Keyword search hasn't yielded any nuggets of wizzdumb.
Pipsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
wilster734
IDK&YDE

Club Car

Default Re: Bouncy Brake Pedal....Boioioioioing!

I would think you would want your enormous rod to get some boioioioingboioioing all the time,but hey if you can lick it yourself you may not need it ...........................there is a return spring that looks like a round ball with two eyelets on each end that you seem to be missing and the sponsors havem go for it.
wilster734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
Pipsta
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilster734 View Post
I would think you would want your enormous rod to get some boioioioingboioioing all the time,but hey if you can lick it yourself you may not need it ...........................there is a return spring that looks like a round ball with two eyelets on each end that you seem to be missing and the sponsors havem go for it.
Thanks!
Pipsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
sabercat
gone yamaha!

Yamaha

maybe check the return spring?
sabercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sounds like to me that there is something on the brake shoes like maybe some oil.Pull the drums and check for oil or something and clean them with brake clean and the rough them up with some 80 grit sandpaper and see what happens,it should cure the problem.You might have a leaking axle seal.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car