lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Default Re: 2000 XRT - Need some info

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzdude View Post
Using the VERY handy info on the site, I have figured out that I now own a 2000 Club Car XRT Carryall 2 ! Already has some aluminum wheels on it, and I am looking to maybe put on a small lift ( it is already fairly high! ) and definitely want to speed it up some! SO.......the biggest questions I have are

#1 ) I can see the Letters/numbers FE350 on the engine - is it the same as the rest of the 350's ?

#2) The engine also has a sticker on it that says NOACR or NO-ACR
any ideas what the heck that means? LOL

#3) Are all the mods stated for the Precedent and DS cars applicable to this cart as well?

Thanks in advance for any help, and again.....>AWESOME SITE!
ok vz i have a 99 the same as yours, and as far as the acr i was told it was a california emissions crap. only the cali carts have the acr engine. no idea. fro sure, but i do know its for the compression releif thingy.
as afr as parts you will find its almost all the same as a standard golf acrt exept the beefy suspension, and the bed. but all othe parts are the same oneit. from the seats, the cab, the engine cowling. im not sure if the axle is difffent. looks the same, exept the gearing, due to being a work horse, not a cruiser. also you probally have 4 wheel brakes, not the standard 2 wheel(rear) brakes. i have this on mine. but mine is coded as a ds cart, not a carryall, or event the xrt package. but thats what it is!
lock man has a butt load of knoledge as well as most others on here. all you have to do is ask. lock also posted on here queite a few time from the cc manual how to reset the governor to factrory. so if you need help use the search, or rub locks head or ask him nicely and he might help you out! sticking with that thought to no question on here is a stupid question. the stupid one is the one not asked. feel free to ask any of us on here, it might take us a day or too, but we will answer!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #12
vzdude
Gone Wild

Thanks everyone ! It definitely has the Z link lift. So do they make a "higher" z link lift? I think I have the governor set back to a very good point. Just barely hits rev limiter before the secondary kicks in. I know how to drive it so it doesn't but the wife is learning! LOL

So can I add the high speed gears for more fun?
vzdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:00 AM   #13
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzdude View Post
Thanks everyone ! It definitely has the Z link lift. So do they make a "higher" z link lift? I think I have the governor set back to a very good point. Just barely hits rev limiter before the secondary kicks in. I know how to drive it so it doesn't but the wife is learning! LOL

So can I add the high speed gears for more fun?
I know of only one other company that has an 8" Z lift... but I refuse to mention they're name,
I wouldn't risk your safety on they're cheap stuff!
Remember this though... a higher Z lift really only raises the body,
the clearance under the front suspension remains pretty much the same!

Check with some of BGW's sponsors to see if they can do something for you!

Try to get your govenor so it won't hit the rev limiter at all... hitting it will eventually hurt your engine!

and yes... High speed gears are a good upfit for your FE350, but somewhat expensive!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car