lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Shuf
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default need help Identifying model/wiring diagram

I have a par car that I cannot find a serial#/model #, appearantly the tag has been removed, as I looked in all of the places identified in other posts in this forum. The only clue I have is a tag under the rear cowling that has the following: AMP 2nd shift Friday October 8?(blurry) 2000. The cart has 8 6 v batteries. It was not running at all. I replaced a bad microswitch on the pot box,and a bad main solenoid and it now will go in reverse only. It has two additional solenoids (F&R). I put in a new F solenoid and it does not "click". If I could find the correct wiring diagram, it would be helpful. Any ideas?
Shuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: need help Identifying model/wiring diagram

look through the 96-2000 parts manual, wiring is in the back and you should find it there.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Columbia Par Car 36 volt need front suspension drawing

I am working on a par car, that is 36 volts.

Can't find the id number, but the cart looks to be between 2001 and 2006 Eagle.

I need a couple things :

An exploded view of the front suspension, as well as the part numbers. I found one for a 97-2000, is all the front end bushings the same part numbers.?

And next, I am in the desert near palm springs, no dealers here. There is a guy that sells new columbia carts, but not any parts.

Can someone give me the name of a place I can order the stuff to rebuild the front end?

Thanks
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: need help Identifying model/wiring diagram

Front suspension is the same Smokey. And any dealer who sells our carts, sells parts too. If they don't give me their name and they will no longer be a dealer for us.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar