lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
rrichiej
Not Yet Wild

Default Wiring Diagram Vin#6k12036c3

Can anyone tell me where I can get a wiring diagram for this vin#? It is a 1983 Columbia DEX4. None of the solenoids click, but when I jumper them with 36Vdc individually they click. I have continuity throughout the speed switch, but there seems to be a resistor wired in that I can't figure out. I am also concerned that the time delay may be causing me problems but I don't know how to test it. I have 6 brand new interstate batteries in it and it was running until I was towing another golf cart up a hill and it died. I am stumped, please help me trouble shoot this cart.
rrichiej is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: Wiring Diagram Vin#6k12036c3

Wiring is in the parts book.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPC_MANUAL_PARTS_1983_EL_DE-3_DEX-4.pdf (2.69 MB, 0 views)
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar