lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2017, 03:02 PM   #1
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default 2004 CC Precedent Trouble shooting

Guys I could really use some help here. I have a 2004 CC Precedent that hasn't been ridden very much at all. It has the (4) twelve system w/ the controller setup mounted in the middle of the battery pack. I have 49.6 pack voltage currently; have power at the key switch; lights are working and the cart is dead in the water (wont budge or even get a solenoid click). I have a Curtis handheld and I've tried plugging it into both the service port under the key switch and also directly into the controller itself and get nothing. I've tried swapping out 2 controllers that I KNOW are good and working controllers and still nothing. Any idea as to which direction I should head next? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
twilliams81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2017, 04:56 PM   #2
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2004 CC Precedent Trouble shooting

Do You hear the cart warning buzzer when You put the cart in Reverse?

If not, do the OBC by-pass:
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...excel-obc.html
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:59 AM   #3
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2004 CC Precedent Trouble shooting

No I didn't and thank you sir for the response...I actually did replace the OBC and it did the trick; it was in solenoid lock out mode.
twilliams81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car