lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2019, 03:33 PM   #1
Rob martin
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Solenoid connections

On a 1992 marathon cart.......micro switch 4 on the FNR selector......diagram shows black and white wires going to one side of switch and red and white wires going to other side. My nd mocor switch only has 2 spade connectors. If I put the black and white wires as well as the red and white wires on the same spade connector, they are connected together. Am I supposed to connect the black wire and the red wire the the middle N/C screw?
Rob martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2019, 04:08 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Solenoid connections

The marathon must have 2 micro switches for full function. The cart will run on just one but the reduced reverse speed is lost. In the case of one ms simply do not connect the potentiometer wires.

The micro switch on the passenger side should close in both directions. This one gets the red wire.
The other ms should close in reverse only.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 04:15 PM   #3
Rob martin
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Solenoid connections

Okay, so which wires should connect to the switches.if I connect the red wire to the passenger side to one of the spade connectors, then I assume the blue wire from the key switch connects to the other spade connector?
Rob martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO