lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-04-2019, 09:26 PM   #11
TGJR
Gone Wild

Default Re: UpDate Bob Boyce Florida Programming Trip

Bob, I tried PMing you about getting on the programming schedule but your inbox is full and can not receive any more messages.
TGJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-04-2019, 10:07 PM   #12
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGJR View Post
Bob, I tried PMing you about getting on the programming schedule but your inbox is full and can not receive any more messages.
My inbox will always be full. Send a PM to usgicollector. We stay in touch via telephone and email.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:16 AM   #13
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

This Florida trip list is finished. I will remain in Florida for another day or two before heading home. I wish to thank the BGW members that I have met this trip for the hospitality and friendship that has been given to me. A special thanks goes out the Jeff, usgicollector, for being my laison on these trips. It would not have been possible without his assistance.

Bob
Old 12-06-2019, 11:31 AM   #14
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Glad to help...
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:26 PM   #15
brucehaley
Not Yet Wild

I just joined this forum and live in The Villages FL.. 2015 EZGO with Lithium Boost. Standard Curtis controller. Top speed 20. Looking for another 5mph. Sounds like Bob B is the man to help me out but I just missed the Florida swing. Next time you are in central FL can you swing by and "enhance" my EZGO?
brucehaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:09 AM   #16
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucehaley View Post
I just joined this forum and live in The Villages FL.. 2015 EZGO with Lithium Boost. Standard Curtis controller. Top speed 20. Looking for another 5mph. Sounds like Bob B is the man to help me out but I just missed the Florida swing. Next time you are in central FL can you swing by and "enhance" my EZGO?
The Villages is a mighty big place, LOL. It'll probably be at least a month before I pass that way again. Many get on here and ask, then don't come back often enough to catch my next trip. You'll need to post a couple more times before Jeff (usgicollector) can exchange contact information with you via PM (Private Message).

Bob
Old 12-11-2019, 08:48 AM   #17
brucehaley
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Bob. Yes. The Villages population is 120,000 and growing. Something like 680 holes of golf. Love this place. A retiree paradise. I will post some stuff and try and remember to monitor this site for your next FL swing. But as a "Villager" my memory ain't so good anymore. Lol.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:19 PM   #18
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucehaley View Post
Thanks Bob. Yes. The Villages population is 120,000 and growing. Something like 680 holes of golf. Love this place. A retiree paradise. I will post some stuff and try and remember to monitor this site for your next FL swing. But as a "Villager" my memory ain't so good anymore. Lol.
I guess I'm a villager without the village then. I was born in FL and moved north to retire. I fell in love with the mountains of southeastern TN, in a former part of the Cherokee Natl Forest. Bought a piece that had been privatized and sold off. What a view!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg North Horizon.jpg (280.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-17-2019, 08:30 AM   #19
brucehaley
Not Yet Wild

That is beautiful country, especially in Autumn with the fall foliage.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO