lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2016, 05:03 AM   #1
7fa
Not Yet Wild

Default '06 BBB Classic help needed- Dash Switches

Bought a used '06 Classic a few months ago and don't know much about them. Guy I bought it from had replaced the failed controller with one from another classic but other than that is stock.

It has two switches on the dash that I don't know what they do..

One on far left is labeled "Brakes" and has an on and off position. I cant tell any difference with it in either position. The cart still "auto brakes" when you let off the accelerator pedal

The other one says ""4wd" & "Auto". Again, I cant tell any difference on this one either.

Can someone tell me what these are supposed to do, and how I can tell if they are working?
7fa is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2016, 03:39 PM   #2
mckayland
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: '06 BBB Classic help needed- Dash Switches

I think my BBB Classic is the same year model as yours. I can't tell any difference when I change the "brakes" switch on mine. I have used mine in mud, though, and when I leave the 4WD switch on auto, I can tell when the fronts start pulling. I've never tried the other setting, I don't think. I'm looking for a new controller for mine. Is there anybody near you who sells parts for these BBB's?
Butch
mckayland is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts