lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2022, 12:08 PM   #1
Timscarts
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default OBC problem

I picked up a 2006 Club Car DS that had the OBC bypassed and it came with the original Power Drive 2 charger and an aftermarket charger for the bypassed OBC. I opened up the factory charger just to see if visually anything looked wrong and it’s super clean and all there. I plugged into my wife’s 2002 Club car DS and it does nothing, plugged her charger in and now that doesn’t work either. I can also drive the cart with the cord plugged in and the orange light won’t stop blinking real slow. I did an OBC reset on it twice with no luck. Never had a charger take out an OBC before, any ideas? I did jump the relay to force it to go on and the needle jumps up like it should. I replaced the relay afterwards but I don’t dare plug into another cart.
Timscarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car