lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2021, 10:15 PM   #31
villebacker
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Welder

If you look long enough and can find the Lincoln 225 AC/DC reasonable I would highly recommend springing for it. There is no comparison how easy the DC is to weld with compared to the AC. I found one that had maybe 10 hours on it, looked brand new and the original leads had been extended each by 20' and had a factory welding cart for around $300. I had one like yours for over 30 years but in my opinion it didn't compare to the AC/DC model.
villebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2021, 09:57 AM   #32
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectClubCar View Post
I forgot to say thank you to all the guys out there who had their input, I ended up with that welder that is shown, for $160
The price is what told me to say load it up!!!!! (Wich by the way is real heavy!!!!)
Congratulations, should work out great. You did pretty good using it.
I own one of those also. I use both my old Lincoln DC welder and one like yours. . The AC 225 is a good shop welder for general purpose. Fun to use also. Lots of projects in the future for you I bet
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:28 PM   #33
gillmichell
Not Yet Wild

This is a very serious question. To be honest, I am not so strong in matters that relate to welding. I just remember my father doing it when I was just a kid.
gillmichell is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop