lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #11
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: cart move's on and off

place one probe from your DVOM on 1 of the small posts and place the other probe on the other post. You should see battery reference voltage when the car is in gear and the pedal is depressed.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #12
rooster29
Not Yet Wild

Smile Re: cart move's on and off

you might want to check the fuse behind charging receptacle.
rooster29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #13
coolbob
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

well here it is !!! i did a test TahoeDawgZ71 told me : quote :

Try to take a small jumper wire and run from the post of the solenoid where the small yellow wire attaches, to the B- post of the controller... This bypasses the grounding circuit of the OBC... if it runs when you do this... Replace OBC... If not, try this... Take the same jumper wire and hook to the other small post (red i believe) and hook the other side to the main positive battery post where the red wire attaches. (The same one running to the large post of the solenoid) If the solenoid clicks as soon as you make this connection you're looking at either a bad microswitch in the potentiometer (May be a V-Glide or a Pot-Box on this model), a bad keyswitch, or a bad microswitch behind the F&R (Forwardmost microswitch.

so i did the first test the car ran , did the second test and no clic to the solenoid !!! i guess no choice than replace the OBC unless somebody can tell me if i can bypass the OBC. i have an automatic charger.

thank's Coolbob !!
coolbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
coolbob
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

i've replace the obc and everething is working fine . Thank everybody especialy TahoeDawgZ71 . this forum is so great !!!

Coolbob riding again..............
coolbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car