lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2015, 10:37 PM   #11
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Default Re: Name that Model!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Forgot about that, there is a tag behind the dash on some carts too.
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-25-2015, 11:43 PM   #12
juanstg
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Name that Model!

Skip,

Based on what you have provided you shouldn't have a tow switch. Take a look at this link, it give a breakdown of the F&R switch.
golfcartpartsdirect com/Category/242

Also based on the OBC pic my guess would be somewhere between 2001 - 2007.

Do you know if the controller is powering up? You should be able to remove the black circular cap and plug a serial to USB cable into that and attach it to a computer (you should be able to pick one of these up at a local computer shop). Check the Alltrax website for information on this and download their free programming software. alltraxinc com/Products_ControllerPro.html Just be careful playing around with this or you can wipe the programming and you'll have to send it off to be reprogrammed...could cost you some $$$

I agree with CCfanatic that with the upgraded controller and motor you should have a beefed up F&R switch. Also worth upgrading the battery cables to a #4 instead of #6 (although I can't tell what is in it).

Hope this helps.
-Juan
*Since I'm new here it wouldn't let me post the links properly so I had to leave out the . in the .com's so if anyone would like to update those for future readers!
juanstg is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car