lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default My little hunting buddies.

Just looking forward to hunting season. My little girl came deer hunting last year with me. This year I will have both her and my 3.5 year old son. Looking forward to it and many years to come.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 183542_1725914841667_1652285727_1682270_4558531_n.jpg (98.1 KB, 29 views)
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-16-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
blake80
REAL MEN GET EM DIRTY

E-Z-GO

Default Re: My little hunting buddies.

I remember those days as a little kid waiting to go hunting with dad.
blake80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
rib33024

Thats great man, there going to love it, and so are you
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
LizardLeg
New Cart Security System

E-Z-GO

I remember those days -ahhh, the memories...

Before you know it, you'll be looking at scenes like this:

That buggie definitely saw some abuse getting from my stand to his that morning
LizardLeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #5
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

HAd a little trouble with my daughter wanting to sleep alot last year. She is 5 now so maybe she will be a little more attentive. We colored a lot of pictures and played a lot of I spy. It's going to be interesting with my son who will be 4 in December. We may not sit in the stand a whole lot, but being at the camp is fun for them and myself.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
blake80
REAL MEN GET EM DIRTY

E-Z-GO

i grew up dog hunting for deer. which is great for kids because you dont have to sit dead still and quiet for hours. you get to move around and the kids get to play with the dogs when they arent out hunting
blake80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:31 AM   #7
LizardLeg
New Cart Security System

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake80 View Post
i grew up dog hunting for deer. which is great for kids because you dont have to sit dead still and quiet for hours. you get to move around and the kids get to play with the dogs when they arent out hunting
Same here - grew up running rabbits and deer with my Dad. years ago, before my sons were born I moved on to still/stalk hunting. My oldest really wanted nothing to do with hunting. My youngest can't get enough of the woods
Old 08-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #8
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

As long as I bring plenty of snacks and colors and binoculars my little girl is happy. She really enjoys looking for tracks, rubs, and scrapes. She is definitley daddy's little girl. We don't dog hunt and I don't know anyone that does. I would like to try it and I am sure it would be very entertaining for my kids. I just love having the time with them and the beautiful nature. Life is great and I have been blessed. There is nothing better.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
LizardLeg
New Cart Security System

E-Z-GO

My youngest started going out with me when he was 9 (club rules - no one younger than that allowed) - brought his game boy and a small sleeping bag and generally stayed on the ground in a portable blind or a box blind.

As he got older I put up a few "Buddy Blinds" that would allow us to both climb a ladder together.

He's old enough now that he hunts by himself of course, but I have to admit, I am fond of hunting those buddy blinds by myself - nice and comfy with all of that room - ahhhhhh
Old 08-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #10
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by oletop View Post
As long as I bring plenty of snacks and colors and binoculars my little girl is happy. She really enjoys looking for tracks, rubs, and scrapes. She is definitley daddy's little girl. We don't dog hunt and I don't know anyone that does. I would like to try it and I am sure it would be very entertaining for my kids. I just love having the time with them and the beautiful nature. Life is great and I have been blessed. There is nothing better.
We have never met before but you have gained all my respect from that message right there! Way to be a great father!
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO