lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-08-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
greenhalghm
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO Rear Step rusted out

I have a 2002 with rear seat kit (factory I think), the rear step has rusted out. I've looked around a bit, but can't find anyone that sells just the rear step.

I'm looking at either buying aluminum or stainless diamond plate and bolting it to the exiting frame or steel and getting someone to weld it on.

Has anyone replaced just the rear step or plating? What thickness would you recommend for the plating?

Kind Regards,
Mark
greenhalghm is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
cheapjeep2
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: EZGO Rear Step rusted out

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhalghm View Post
I have a 2002 with rear seat kit (factory I think), the rear step has rusted out. I've looked around a bit, but can't find anyone that sells just the rear step.

I'm looking at either buying aluminum or stainless diamond plate and bolting it to the exiting frame or steel and getting someone to weld it on.

Has anyone replaced just the rear step or plating? What thickness would you recommend for the plating?

Kind Regards,
Mark
It depend's on who makes it, but the dealer should be able to order just the individual component. I have an ezgo that has a Williamson rear seat kit and the seat brackets were bent, I was able to have my Club Car dealer order just the seat brackets.
cheapjeep2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO