lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-2012, 05:52 AM   #11
Haasmanvf3
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New here, so impress me.

Guys,
I am not here to sell anything. Maybe my first post was not clear. I was looking for other projects for MY cart and no, I don't just use CNC machines to do all my fabrication. I am very skilled in other areas of fabrication and do all my own design work and engineering. As for the statement I made "anything is gonna cost ya but you will get quality" I was refering to people that do thier own work tend to have either more money in it or more time in it but the end result is good quality.
As for the Note that there must be a bunch of clueless,brainless morons that cobbled carts together. Not at all the case! I am way more respectuful to other peoples work and skills than to even think that way. I know my skills are better than some and are worse than some. I respect everyone talents.
I hope this clarifies things a little and who I am and why I am here. I am here to pick YOUR brains and get good technical info and some great ideas and meet good people along the way.
Sorry If I offended anyone!

Thanks, Leo
Haasmanvf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-05-2012, 07:06 AM   #12
1moretoy
Never really finished

Mixed Breed

Well Leo...glad you cleared that up. It is easy to be missunderstood after posting one thing and it gets taken a different way than what you meant it to. I too have done this and just recently might I add. Made me feel bad that someone took it wrong. All is well.
1moretoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #13
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haasmanvf3 View Post
I am newbie to the cart world. I am a CNC Machinist and can fab. ANYTHING. I have several projects in the boot but looking for more. I can fab anything. anything is gonna cost ya but you will get quality.
Like I said, new to this world but can do anYTHING. Thanks,

Leo

\

ANYTHING? I'd like one of these please..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robot-Woman.jpg (56.6 KB, 0 views)
Dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #14
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

How about a set like this for lifting and adding ground clearance?

DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #15
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

It would work with counter clock clones.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #16
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Ok, Haasman, I'll take, "credit" for the initial mis-interpretation. Which, I'm sure, led to others thinking the same thing. With your clarification, your statement is much more readily understood and probably a bit more palatable too.
Now, if you're looking to be impressed, you have come to the right place. Some of these guys think outside the box then package it up and put it on the table.
chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #17
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Same here,The initial statement came across wrong,No Big Deal.Like others have said,search around,you will see some interesting stuff from mild to wild.Welcome!!Hey Dooms,you can build some "Drop-Boxes" with some 50 chain and a set of sprockets,you can either set them 1:1 or step up/down with sprocket sizing
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #18
Haasmanvf3
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
Ok, Haasman, I'll take, "credit" for the initial mis-interpretation. Which, I'm sure, led to others thinking the same thing. With your clarification, your statement is much more readily understood and probably a bit more palatable too.
Now, if you're looking to be impressed, you have come to the right place. Some of these guys think outside the box then package it up and put it on the table.
I sure have come to the right place. You guys here have some great tallent and awesome ideas.
I knew the cart industry was big with lots of mods but WOW I din't know it has gotten to this level.
I'm loving it.
Haasmanvf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #19
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

I can't remember the Thread,but search for the post from the guy building the 40 Ford based on a cart!Talk about Raising the Bar!!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #20
1moretoy
Never really finished

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachanga90 View Post
I can't remember the Thread,but search for the post from the guy building the 40 Ford based on a cart!Talk about Raising the Bar!!
this one?

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/desig...n-project.html
1moretoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO