lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Need help with RXV

Does anyone have access to a downloadable service manual for a 2008 RXV?

I need to do some research on a few of these carts, and don't seem to be able to find much about them.

They are 2008 freedom 48 volt carts. I know nothing about ac cart motors.

Also, can anyone direct me where I can purchase a diagnostic tool for RXV carts, so I can change settings on them?

Any help would be appreciated.
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
2manytoyz
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need help with RXV

You can download the owner's manual, and the service PARTS manual, but not the service & repair manual (that I could find). I just gone one from Amazon. $67! Go to Amazon, type in 611103. I'm still new here, so I can't post links yet, sorry.

I found a programming tool, but it was about $600! Ultimately, I had the local dealer reprogram my cart for free. You can bump the speed to 19.5-19.9 MPH, and adjust the torque SLIGHTLY. I couldn't feel any difference in startup torque after the tweak, but I did measure the top speed at 20.0 MPH on my GPS, and stays pretty consistant at 19.5 MPH at full throttle.

There are no other ajustments via the scan tool/programmer that the dealer has, according to my local dealer, and a separate phone call to EZGO.

So unless you have a fleet of them to maintain, not sure a scan tool would be worth the cost. Even if you did have a number of carts, a local dealer might program them for free if you agree to buy parts through him. JMHO.
2manytoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
redking
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I have a PDF file 2008 RXV ELECTRIC SERVICE PARTS MANUAL. It's 8.5meg. Let me see if I can zip it to get the size down to allow emailing.
redking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
redking
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I got it down to 7.2meg. I can try emailing it. PM me your email address.
redking is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO